Locata pro Data warehouse Tables

Posted about 1 month ago by Sree Reddy

Post a topic
Answered
S
Sree Reddy

Hi Team, I am using DWH ( Mainly homeless clients) and link those identify supported family project I am working..  

My questions is in HPA People table, I have clientidd and PersonId . Is there any schema or any column definition what is difference between two columns.  

2. I need to pull cases with bespoke requirements for supporting families project I am working at LBH.  This is similar to HCLIC report with home less cases . My issues is without know key column names I am not able to join relationship. It is bit trial and error and test data.  I just came to know about the forums thought some one might be using Locata pro DWH . Please let me know if you have any info on data schema for HPA cases, Clients, People and Tasks. These are main 4 tables I am using. Thanks  Sree Reddy

1 Votes

G

Gary Hill posted 2 days ago Best Answer

Hi Sree, hopefully I can help you with this. We work with the DW a lot at BCP Council so have figured out how most of the tables link together.

PersonId = ID of the household member. There can be multiple PersonIds records against a ClientId
ClientId = ID of the client record. 

In HPACases you'll see CaseId and ClientId. There can be multiple CaseIds against a ClientId. Each time a new case is opened a new CaseId is created against the ClientId.

I've attached a very basic model of how the tables can link together. You'll see that we also use HPACasesPeople as that records people data stored on cases and contains the CaseId.

I hope that helps.

Gary Hill

Attachments (1)

1 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
S

Sree Reddy posted about 20 hours ago

Thank you very much Garry,  Your help is much appreciated.   HPACasespeople in our DWH was missing and

.few issues with tables and columns.  Locata support is very quick in helping and resolving the issues. 

. I am creating views for supported family project and creating a home less demand dashboard.. Let me know if you need any help with Power bi. Thanks again Gary. This is great way to collaborate and work smarter by sharing knowledge.  

Regards

Sree Reddy

BI software Engineer.

0 Votes

G

Gary Hill posted 2 days ago Answer

Hi Sree, hopefully I can help you with this. We work with the DW a lot at BCP Council so have figured out how most of the tables link together.

PersonId = ID of the household member. There can be multiple PersonIds records against a ClientId
ClientId = ID of the client record. 

In HPACases you'll see CaseId and ClientId. There can be multiple CaseIds against a ClientId. Each time a new case is opened a new CaseId is created against the ClientId.

I've attached a very basic model of how the tables can link together. You'll see that we also use HPACasesPeople as that records people data stored on cases and contains the CaseId.

I hope that helps.

Gary Hill

Attachments (1)

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment